Sign in to follow this  
Supplys

KZT Rust Review!

hello, id like to start with saying KZT Rust was one of my main go to cheats everytime i wanted to cheat on rust, and why you may ask? well heres my reasons

1: id like to start with saying the cheat is the best undetected cheat ive ever used, lasted over 3 months semi raging on the same account and racked up well over 600 hours (all ingame & legit  hours)

2: id like to say the cheat is so far the best cheat ive used fps wise and very easy to use and understand menus offering countless options

3: this is so far the only cheat that ive seen that can update within the first 24-48 hours of a update without any problems, so far ive seen no extensive downtime while using the cheat nor have i came across any crazy bugs

4: the developers who back making this cheat possible really truly care about all issues that arise small or big they constantly try to give the best support possible no matter what the issue is

i would like to thank the developers behind KZT for everything they do to make this cheat possible and id like to say please keep up the great work!