Sign in to follow this  
Beta69

SUNRISE - RUST Review

I stumbled across this site probably as most of others did, looking for a place to buy legit rust cheats. Well, you've found them. 

I was one of the first to purchase the SUNRISE cheat, and was so happy to find something that all of the features I wanted, except for one thing. There was no settings to adjust for recoil or spread, only an aimbot section. So I recommend to @Vindy (assuming Owner/Founder) and was responded to within minutes, and told he would be getting working on it! I had only purchased a 24 hour pass and the Owner was taking my advice into consideration. The next day, I got a message back and was notified that SUNRISE had been updated, and that he had added my recommendation. I can not explain the great customer service and support offered on this website, other than tell you that you won't find anyone giving this much support.  The cheat has been online 95% of the time, and when it is down for updates you usually don't even realize because they update it so fast. 

And no I am not getting paid/any benefits from providing this review, I just thought i would let others know my experience, since the last review was April 17 or something. 

Overall:

Cheat: 10/10

Customer Support: 10/10

Community: 10/10

• Like 1